This is a disposable products designed to clean the interior contact points of electronic devices that facilitate or produce data or information transactions. They remove dirt, dust, oils and other contaminants in a safe, efficient manner. Cleaning cards are used to ensure overall device efficiency and for preventing expensive maintenance and replacement costs by eliminating or minimizing failed transactions. Studies have proven that many devices aren't broken, they are just dirty.
- Waffletechnology® (patented in US, Canada and Australia) cleaning cards dramatically outperform flat cleaning cards. Our unique cleaning card design allows anyone to easily and safely maintain devices without opening the equipment or damaging critical sen
- Money is exceptionally dirty and can cause device misreads, bill slippage, loss of revenue, operational failure and extreme customer frustration at self check out if not cleaned properly.
- Clean your Bill Acceptor each time you empty machine or at least twice per month. Money is exceptionally dirty and can cause device misreads, bill slippage, loss of revenue, operational failure and extreme customer frustration at self check out if not cleaned properly.
- Clean when experiencing bill rejection, down time or misreads
- This card can be used on change machines, pay at the pumps, self serve kiosks, slot machines and vending machines
It is not broke, just dirty!
Dirty Bill Acceptors Cause Frustrated Customers! The consistent use of Waffletechnology cleaning cards significantly increases the reliability of bill acceptors. The revolution Waffletechnology cleaning card ensures pressurized contact to areas not accessible with flat cards, resulting in a superior clean.
All bill accepting equipment found in: Casino, Vending, Amusement, and other industries.
- The only card that cleans the entire surface of recessed lenses
- Unique 'Independent suspension' dramatically increases cleaning pressure
- Cleans other surfaces traditional flat cards cannot touch
- Insert cleaning card into bill acceptor
- Card will be accepted and rejected automatically
- Remove and discard
- Repeat if necessary
- External/High use area: once per day
- Internal/Low use areas: once per week