KICTeam K2-CIB25 Check Scanner Cleaning Card
This preventive maintenance cleaning card is designed with a longer and wider width, it successfully cleans as it transports through the paper path, cleaning the sensitive magnetic heads, lenses and transport rollers. Cleaning cards have been embraced by OEM's to provide superior cleaning and extending the overall life of Check Scanner. Use this product once per week or after 2,000 checks scanned.
- Please note that warranty requirements of Panini, Canon, Epson and Digital scanners may require using OEM cleaning cards made for those scanners and these cleaning cards are available at Amazon.
- This product features patented Evanish solution that effectively breaks down dirt and debris in the card parth and on theread head for effective cleaning; safe to use on electronic components.
- Sensitive chip readers should be cleaned to avert misreads, reduce manual data entry and fraud potential.
- Cleaning must be done at least once per week. Clean more frequently after periods of high usage and outdoor usage. Failure to clean frequently can cause system failure, device downtime and customer frustration.
- Waffletechnology® (patented in US, Canada and Australia) cleaning cards dramatically outperform flat cleaning cards. Our unique cleaning card design allows anyone to easily and safely maintain devices without opening the equipment or damaging critical sensors. We use spring loaded waffles on our cards to reach and safely add pressure to sensors, effectively cleaning them.
When to Clean
Dust, ink and debris can cloud the optical lens causing bad scans. This can make an automated system into a manual entry system increasing processing time, cost of operation and customer dissatisfaction. Clean your Check Scanner every 2000 scans or at least 3 to 4 times per month or whenever the following dirty device symptoms are noticed:
- Failure to read
- Poor print / image quality
How to Clean
- Remove Check Scanner Cleaning Card from pouch.
- To clean the magnetic head and lens plates, insert cleaning card into hopper as you would insert a standard check, then choose scan cycle and allow card to pass through the scanner.
- Reuse the card by flipping it top to bottom and repeating the process several more times.
- To clean the drive rollers, choose scan cycle while holding onto the trailing end of the card.
- Dispose of card.
Check scanner cleaning cards will clean:
- TellerScan Check Scanners - TS Series - TS200, TS210, TS215, TS220, TS230, TS240
- MagTek Check Scanners
- NCR Check Scanners
- RDM Check Scanners.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!